BOXERS SIGN UP
If you’re interested in participating at our next event on Thursday 21st May 2020, please complete the form on our contact us page to register your interest, we will then contact you upon receipt with more information.
What We Provide:
- We will pay for four compulsory group sessions for all the boxers to attend at our chosen boxing gym, the Boxr Bootcamp in North London.
- On the night participants will be provided with full protective head gear, suitable 16oz boxing gloves and groin protection (however you may want to buy this yourself)
- Vests with your company logo
- We have Indemnity Insurance in place, however it is advisable that you take out sports accident insurance, please visit www.sportscoverdirect.com
- Food and drink will be provided for all boxers
- Your safety is very important to us and there will be a qualified doctor and paramedics on site
- The boxing trainer will match you based on your size, weight, age and ability
What We Expect From You:
- Boxers will be required to set up a Just Giving page and we ask that you raise a minimum of £100.00
- You must be able to commit to boxing training at your local gym for approx three months prior to the event
- You will need to provide your own mouth guard, hand wraps, shorts and appropriate footwear
- The company you represent will be required to purchase a table of 10 or 12 for the event
- You must be fit and healthy with no medical conditions and will need to sign a disclaimer
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must attend the compulsory training sessions
- You must be checked out medically by our on-site doctor
- You must wear protective headguard
- You must wear a mouth guard
- You must wear 16oz boxing gloves with hand wraps
- You must wear groin protection
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE THE OFFICE HERO AND SHOW EVERYONE WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF!!!